Monday, October 24, 2011

Bon Fire

Last Thursday we went to a Bon Fire at the Lowe's. They sure know how to throw 'em!
 Me & Mrs. Ashley Hancock talking about Belize & Ethiopia. That was fun!
 Robby, Jackie C., & Anna who has gotten SO big!!
Ashley, me, Jacque, & Jackie

 Jacob is one of the funniest kids & he loves Beau!
 Aaron, Beau, & Grant
 Love Aaron & Jacque! Thankful to have these 2 as friends!!
 Rach, me, Tyffany, & a sleepy little Maddox.
 The Hancock's. They will be moving to Belize the begining of next year.
 Beau & I were flying solo since Piper was with mimi. We just don't know what to do when we don't have her. The last time she went without me was when I was in Africa. I missed her so much. We will have to do another bon fire when she is here. She was sad to miss out.
Alot of times I miss my family & best friends in Oklahoma but I am thankful the Lord has given me good friends here in Arkansas.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment