Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A great Labor Day

Labor Day was absolutely beautiful! The weather was WONDERFUL!!
We started out by going to the park & having a picnic.
 Then we checked out the BEAUTIFUL views & went for a hike.

 Piper spotted the Meekers at the park & decided she needed to lead the way so she could hurry up & play with Hudson.
 My sweet girl!
 Piper & the sweet Meeker boys!
 We couldn't stay inside today. It was so nice.
We grilled some steaks, corn on the cob, had mashed potatoes, & my homemade rolls for dinner.
 Finished up with some hoopin'.
 Piper is loving playing basketball with us.
Check out the skillz!
I am so thankful for such a beautiful day to spend with my wonderful little family. We had so much fun & I am grateful for our quality time. I love you Beau & Piper!  God is SO good!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ya'll are so cute! :) Piper-you are definitely gonna be a baller! Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete