Sunday, July 24, 2011

Africa 2011 with OH day 10

Time to go home!
Me & Bissy at the resaraunt before we headed to the airport.
 Our hommies!
Tucker, Ashley, Andy, me, & Clay.
 This was a popular drink in Africa. They have different flavors but lime was my favorite.
Ashley got the last Ambo.
 Tucker wanted the last Ambo. LOL!
After being in Korah all morning, no time for showers, & atleast another 33 hours before we would get home & be able to shower, we were ready to go.
Our flight left at 10:00PM, 2:00PM central time.

 Kristi & Kenya ready for an 18 hour flight.
 Everytime we would go to leave in the airplane or go to land Ashley would get scared. One time she asked me to pray for us. This time I thought it would be awesome to get out the camera and take a picture. (I am a good friend)
After flying 18 hours & landing in DC at 7:30 Eastern time we had a 9 hour layover. Kristi, Ashley, & I were the last ones to leave. We got to say goodbye to everyone.Then Kristi & I went & got our toes done. :)
Then it was another 2 1/2 hour flight....
Michael & Piper waiting for me to get back at the Tulsa airport.
We arrived at almost 7.
 Seeing my girl for the 1st time in 10 days. I was making it rain with my tears. She had grown so much. She woke up at 6:30 that day & was ready to see her mommy.
 Ashley & I with our kids. SO happy!
 This is what I came home to. I think they really did miss me.
Thankful for the experience & thankful my Piper had fun while I was gone. The Lord had His hand over all of us. Prayers were answered & He did provide. It really was part of His plan.......

No comments:

Post a Comment