Wednesday, June 29, 2011

This last weekend was awesome! Aunt Jane, Uncle Danny, Timmy, Hank, Nicole, & Landon came to see us!
This was thursday. Hank's flight got delayed so we went to Goody's. It was as good as everyone has said!
Piper & Landon :)
 Me & my soon to be sister-in-law =)
Eating at Olive Garden. We had so much fun & I laughed so hard here.
 Love them!!!
 We ate SO much this wknd. This was at Outback.
 Uncle Danny, Aunt Jane, & my self got up & went yard selling Sat morning. I am happy to say that after the wheel fell off out lawn mower we found a good used one for $40.!!!
Uncle Danny playing with the kids in Target. I love my uncle Danny!!
 My brother made some homemade ice cream. MMMM!!
 I had to introduce the family to the "SUGAR SHACK". They loved it!

 Nicole, aunt Jane, & me. Love em lots!!
 The Kuykendall's had to leave sunday. The rest of us went swimming.
 Me & my brother Hank with our kids.
 Nicole, Landon, me, Piper.
 My water girl. Loves the water!!






 Did I mention that we ate ALOT this wknd???  Here we are again at IHOP.
 Little cuties!!!
 My sweet aunt left this note. I love her!!!
Thankful for this time with family!!!! One blessed girl!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment