Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Softball fundraising

My family worked really hard in putting a softball fundraiser together for my trip. It turned out really well. There were 7 teams in it.
My cousin Lisa & my uncle Danny umping.


Joey a friend from highschool helped us ump.


Landon & Piper playing.

Big helpers in the consession stand.....Aunt Betty, Lisa, Aunt Jane, & my momma.

My cousin Timmy.
My cousin Zach.


Cousin Brenda
Cousin Lisa
Shannon

Beau at bat.
Sammy
Shannon pitching.
My uncle Danny played on another team & he was a baller! He can still move but he couldn't move the next day. :)
Thank you SO much Lisa & Shannon! You guys did SO MUCH!!!

Here is what the winners softball t-shirts looked like.
It was so stinkin hot but I think everyone had fun. It was neat getting to tell some of them about my trip. I am so thankful for everyone who came & played. I am so blessed with a wonderful family! I really do have the best!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment