Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Zumba for Africa missions (fundraising)

Our friend Jessica held a Zumba class & the money went to our trip to Africa. Thank you so much Jessica Farris!!
 I LOVE Zumba! I have done a zumba class with Jessica before & she is really good at it.
 We had a lot of fun!!!  Thank you all who were able to come.

The Lord is continuing to remind me of all the people in my life who really care.  He is also showing me that when He has a plan for me, if I do His will. He will make sure it gets taken care of.

"In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." 1 Thes. 5:18

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun! I would have been there if I did not have a sick little one! Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you out for your trip! Love you Becky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Shaina! You are a great friend! I love you!

    ReplyDelete