Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Random Saturday post.

I love when Beau told me he likes to look at my blog b/c it shows how much fun we have as a family.
Last monday we went to The Dogpound & got some ice cream. It was our first time to go there. Neither of us had to work so we spent a fun family day together. 
She is so cute & I love her in little caps :)
Walking on the walking trail in Greenwood on Saturday. It was so pretty!

Last saturday morning playing Old Maid in Piper's tent with her.
Some little mess decided to draw all over her legs with a pen.

 Our pretty girl!




2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful family! Miss you guys! You are all so blessed to have each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot Britt!! I really do feel blessed! Hope to see you two soon! Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete