Sunday, May 15, 2011

Piper's 1st dance recital! (you can bet that this is picture overload!)

Lastnight my princess had her very 1st dance recital. To say we were proud is a complete understatement.
We really thought she would get shy up on stage but she never did. Not once. She did her moves great & she had fun!
 Waiting to go on stage. Playing with Michael Wayne.
 Clap! by the Creative movement class.
 I love that this is a christian owned dance school. I love that they dress modest, play christian music, & they prayed before the recital.
 Piper & Sarah.
 LOVE IT!



 I love how Piper & Sarah are looking at eachother.
 My tiny dancer!
 Piper & aunt Fran
 Sweet Frances got Piper a princess tiara! She loves it!
 Proud & thankful parents with our girl & her flower we got her.
 Dylan & Danielle
 My beautiful momma!
 I cried through this recital. I know it sounds silly but so many emotions going on. It was a very happy night!
 Michael liked watching Piper dance.
 The ad we had put in the recital program.
Piper definatley wants to dance next year. It has been a great year & we are so glad she got to do this.

3 comments:

  1. This is great!! I am so proud of her for being so brave. I can't believe she wasn't nervous at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...Piper looks beautiful!!! Such an exciting thing! Good job Piper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have cried too!! I took dance for so many years!! She is such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete