Friday, March 18, 2011

Can't handle much of this....:(

My baby girl was playing at McDonald's. She was coming off the play set & her feet came underneath her & she went face first into the ground. :( She was bleeding, a loose tooth, a busted lip, & a floor burn on her chin. It was so sad. I think I cried as much as she did. The 1st thing she asked was is there blood. I told her there wasn't b/c I knew she would be scared. She was actually so big & started playing again. I am so thankful I use to work for a wonderful pediatric dentist b/c that loose tooth scared me.
Thankfully that tooth is not really loose anymore. I don't know how much of that I can handle. It really made me sick at my stomach. We prayed after she did it & I told Piper Jesus watches out for her. SO THANKFUL!

4 comments:

  1. Poor girl! I am so glad she is okay! I have a fear of loose teeth.. Like it makes me queezy to think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booo...this makes me sad, Becky. Glad she is okay. I can't believe she started playing again! Tough girl! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Leslie! She is tough. She amazes me. :)

    ReplyDelete