I am thankful for this book. I am thankful for getting convicted for reading this book. I would hate to be "comfortable" in my walk with Christ. That would be........SAD :( I know sometimes I do.
- What I really love is that he (David Platt) quoted scripture.
- I love that he even talked about his struggles (pg 124)
- He talks about his church & how there are too many luxuries there. Too many people with too many expensive things.
- I love how he challenges his church members to be more radical.
- Pg 136 he even talks about ways that he & his wife try & remove luxuries.
~SO TRUE! We have a mission all around us. I also believe God puts different things on different peoples hearts to be there mission field.
~I do want SO much more though. I know there is SO much more that I can do!