Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I am 27!

Today I celebrated turning 27! I really feel so blessed! Beau suprised me with flowers which I loved. He & Piper also got me a new camera. Piper came in the house lastnight holding my present & card from her. It was so sweet. She was SO excited to give it too me. All day today she has been giving me "presents".
My sweet card from Piper. Signed by her. I LOVE IT!
My sweet card from Beau! LOVE!
SO BLESSED! I love flowers!
Piper told Beau that another man brought me the flowers. :)
~~~~~~~~~~
We went to dance tonight. Piper was wound up! Beau & I were laughing b/c Piper is making the duck face in this picture. I don't know where she got it from but we don't like the duck face. She sure is cute though.
After dance we went for some ice cream :)
YUM!
I know how blessed I am to have gotten to share my birthday with my grandpa. I was his birthday present :) I got to have 24 years with him. This is my 3rd year without him. The 1st birthday without him I cried the whole wknd. The next birthday (last year) my family was going to suprise me b/c I had such a hard year. I ended up going to Texas b/c my aunt Becky passed away. This year is a little easier. I just want to remember how blessed I am. I will always miss him! I am thankful to have been born on his birthday.
*************
Beau, really made my birthday special & he put alot of thought into it. Thank you Beau Ames! I love you so much!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a fantastic Birthday! Piper is so cute in those sunglasses! And this is also my third year without my grandpa. I totally understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had such a great birthday! We need to have a girls night and celebrate again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or maybe a phase 10 birthday blow out! :)

    ReplyDelete