Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

This year my prayer is to live my life for Jesus. I want God's will in my life & not my own. I am a selfish person & I plan things on my own way too much.

I am thankful to be a part of rockcriesout this year. I was asked by a guy I went to school with & Beau is going to join in with me so we can hold each other accountable. I have prayed continually for God to give me a best friend & someone I can truely rely on & who truely care's about me. Who better than my husband. Thank you Jesus. This is all about going all out for Christ.

His will........Not mine.....

"For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will, but the will of Him who sent me." John 6:38

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally know how you feel on this one.....

    ReplyDelete