Sunday, January 30, 2011

Friends

Today in lifegroup we talked about having good friends. One thing our leader said was the most important thing in a friend is one that really gets you. One that knows you and accepts you the way you are. I think it is so right. I also think it's important that your friends are not always about their children or their lives but also yours.

"A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity." Prov. 17:17

"A man who has friends must himself be friendly, But there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Prov. 18:24

3 comments:

  1. Class was great this morning!! :) I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was Cora! Beau & I talked about how much we enjoyed it. We are blessed with a great group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe...I completely agree!! Sounds like a great class!!

    ReplyDelete