Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Winter wonderland

Sunday night we went & looked at Christmas lights & went to "A Winter Wonderland".
Can you believe that I forgot my camera!??!?!!  Yeah, I am still not happy about it. This place was awesome & here are a few pics with my terrible camera phone..
Piper in front of the Grinch Tree.
They had all kinds of things. P got to go in Santa's work shop & got a cookie & Beau & I got hot chocolate.
The big Grinch. I love it.
Then we rode on the train.
P & Daddy. Piper kept telling how much she loved this!!!  She said mommy, daddy I had so much fun!
Another view from the top. You can see the train.
Last time Piper saw Santa she was sad she didn't get to tell him what she wanted. She got too shy. She was so excited that she was getting the opportunity to tell him. She told him she wanted an easy-bake oven.
When we picked up our picture the lady was talking about how Piper looked like a little diva here. I love her sweet face!

No comments:

Post a Comment