Monday, December 13, 2010

Jesus says follow me...

"Now a certain ruler asked Him, saying, "Good Teacher, what shal I do to inherit eternal life?"" So Jesus said to him, "why do you call me good? No one is good but one, that is God. You know the commandments; Do not commit adultry, do not commit murder, do not steal, do not bear false witness, honor your father & mother." And he said, "all these things have kept me from my youth." So Jesus heard these things, He said to him, "you still lack one thing. Sell all that you have & distribute to the poor, & you will have treasure in heaven; & come follow me."" Luke 18:18-22


I can already see myself start to get a little emotional. Especially today so BEWARE! I have been thinking about the things that have happened in this last year & it has been hard. Definatley the hardest Beau & I have had to deal with. God has taught us alot & for that I am VERY thankful. It breaks my heart when other people don't see things as a blessing that really are. I guess it depends on your relationship with Christ. Just thinking about certain dates have already made me cry today. I am very ready to go to Antlers next week. Ready to be around family. I am so blessed though & thank the Lord for all He has done.
 We watched "It's a wonderful life" tonight & I forget how great of a movie that is! Another thing that made me cry..
Here is another thing bugging me..................I can't upload pics on here & I have alot to post. We have been super busy! GEEZ!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Becky, my name is John. I read a lot of blogs on religion and prayer and I've i feel like I've ended up here once before. I'd love to hear your thoughts about this prayer exchange website PrayerMarket.com I thought it was an interesting idea and would be curious to hear what you (or other christians) think about it

    I'll check back here in the next day or two, thanks & God bless
    John W.

    ReplyDelete