Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving break, Paris, TX, & cousins!

We had an amazing Thanksgiving! First I want to say to PJ & Brittany, we really missed you!!! :(
I had a much needed break. Kinda hard to come back home. Here are few pics in Antlers & we went to Paris twice. Very eventful week but got lots of rest. So nice!
******
Here are the 2 cuties relaxin' & enjoyin' some animal crackers! Like always they have so much fun together! I am so glad they are going to be like me & my cousins were. We were so close growing up & we were so blessed to have eachother! We really have a closeness in our family like I have never seen. We know we are all so blessed! Thank you Lord!
 little monkeys!
 Speaking of cousins. Here I am with 2 of them! I am telling you! Blessed! The best of friends!
~~
This night was interesting to say the least & I refuse to go into detail. We learned some lessons & I know I am still so thankful! Bowling in Paris.
 The above pic is Tosha, Brenda, my uncle Windale, & myself. He loves us!
~~~~
The next time we went to Paris we went with my brother & his new girlfriend Nicole. We had a great time. Of course it's great when you get to eat at Tamollys!!! It is the best! We watched a movie & went bowling again.
Of course we ate so much food & it was delicious! This thanksgiving I have thought about all the things that have happened in the last year & it makes me cry. It has been hard. Then I just had to praise God for what He has done for me. He really does take care of me. He is showing me that everyday. I am learning alot through everything. Thank you Lord!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!! I'm so glad you guys had such a great one and that you have such a great family! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed ya'll too!! Wish we could have come...but soon maybe. Glad that you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete