Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have been trying to teach Piper about all the things that we have b/c of Jesus.
We have been doing lots of activites around here for Thanksgiving!
 Turkey hand :)
 coloring
 Can't wait to eat some turkey! P also says she is thankful for turkey!
 sweetie pie!

Besides my salvation this is what I am most thankful for....I love them more than they will ever know.
Cupcakes for Thanksgiving!
Can't forget this sweetie!!
"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good." Psa 107:1

2 comments:

  1. You are such a wonderful mom Becky! You are also a wonderful friend, wife, and person. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that activity you did with the kids! I agree with Brittany-you are awesome! And I am very thankful to have you as my friend!

    ReplyDelete