Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy meals


What do you think about the group trying to ban the McDonald's Happy Meals?
Appearently with the percentage of obese children in America they are wanting to ban this....

This is what I think..

If you don't want your kids to eat it. Then don't let them. I think it is okay to eat it every once in a while. You shouldn't let them eat it everday. We live in the suposedly "free" America. I heard parents talk about how the child will throw a fit b/c they want a happy meal with a toy. Well, be the parent & tell them NO! Don't let them run you. You are the boss!

Should they ban the Happy Meal in my opinion??.............NO!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you! I heard this on Air1 this morning and couldn't hardly believe it! It should definately be the parents choice on whether or not kids should be allowed a happy meal, not some group of people that probably dont even have children....weird. I don't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls!
    Yeah Jessica, they probably don't even have children! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed Becky. I LOATHE the fact that MOST food out there is horrible for us and out families, but we need to make better decisions NOT more LAWS. yuck. People need to be parents, and that means making wise decisions, not asking people to make laws, to make wise decisions for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree that it is our faults for letting the children eat what they eat. It is okay for them to have a happy meal but when you order 2 or 3 of them for 1 kid. That is a problem. Or when you eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner there, that is a problem. It is not just McDonald's fault that we, as a society, are unhealthy.

    ReplyDelete