Saturday, November 6, 2010

Everyday this girl brings joy to me & her daddy! So much joy!
She is so funny!
 The other day I told her it was bed time. She ran to our bedroom, turned off the lights, & got in our bed. Of course that wouldn't work. That is my quiet mommy time! (& daddy time)
 Piper will tell me she has to tell me a secret. She whispers in my ear "I love you so much!" Then says, don't tell anyone. :) So sweet!
~~~~~~~~~
Anytime I am baking cookies or anything like that Piper is right there beside me. She pulls up a chair & likes to help. She is so proud to be a big girl.

2 comments:

  1. How sweet are her secrets? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cora! We are both so blessed with 2 of the most beautiful little girls! Thanks for your sweet comments!!

    ReplyDelete