Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Boomer Sooner!!! (OU vs Tech)

Every year we go to an OU game & I forget how much I LOVE it!!
~~~
 We walked right by where the band & the ruff necks came by.



 There's that awesome Sooner Schooner!

 Hank, Paul, Steve, Windale
 All of us!
 Nothin like bein at an OU game!
 OKLAHOMA!
 Our boys runnin out!
 Proud of Landry in this game. He had 317 passing yards & 5 TD passes. Great job!

 Boy did I get in trouble for these pics!! 
 Then we went to Bricktown & ate at Toby Keith's restraunt. It was really neat & big!

 All of us ready to go home.


I am happy to say that OU won 45-7!! 
Also, I am very happy to say we DID NOT get pulled over this year. We went through a check point & had to run Paul's license but he was good. I drove there & Paul drove back. We really had a great time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment