Sunday, October 24, 2010

tagged again

I was tagged again.

1. What is the best gift you've ever gotten?
My salvation for sure

2. What is you favorite board or card game?
I really love board games.....cranium right now I guess. I like to play Yahtzee too.

3. Where in the US do you most want to go?
Hawaii for sure!

4. If you were the President what is the first change you would make or bill you would pass?
put a limit on taxes! & I don't support abbortion or gay marraige so I would love to stop that. No matter how much I protest it there are always going to be all those that support it.

5. If you could bring back one fashion fad, what would it be?
I honestley can't think of one I would bring back....

6. If you could pick another time period to live in, which would it be and why?
Back when they wore the big poofy dresses. Like in westerns. I love those.

7. What hobbies do you have?
blogging, reading, walking, I am always looking for a new craft. & I love cooking desserts. Especially holiday desserts...

8. What is your all time favorite tv show?
Right now it is The Office. I watch it over & over. I watch a lot of Rosanne at night. It is funny although she's got some liberal views. Y&R is up there too. Sorry, couldn't pick just one.

2 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love cranium and Yahtzee and the big poofy dresses! Thanks for doing this again. I love learning new stuff about you! We need to get together for a game night! :)

    ReplyDelete