Friday, October 15, 2010

Tag you are it!

I was tagged by Lacy's Lessons. I am to answer her 8 questions then come up with my own 8 questions & tag people & you do the same.

Here are my questions:

1. How often do you blog? too much! I have it printed into a scrapbook. Which I love!

2. If you could go back and change anything what would it be and why? probably some of the decisions i've made. I have learned alot but there are still somethings I would change.

3. What is your biggest pet peeve and why? geez! If you know me you know I have too many. bad drivers, liberals (they really get under my skin), my bed not being made, biting your fork, I will stop there...

4. If you live anywhere, where would it be and why? Seattle Washington. Beau & I want to go there so bad & will some day. I think we would both love it. Or Charleston, SC. It looks so pretty there :)

5. What is success? having a relationship with Jesus Christ & living the way he wants you too. That is success to me. Not lots of money & possesions that will one day be destroyed. Nor is it the higher the education or the higher you are in a buisness. Not success as the world sees it. To me it's all about what God sees as success.

6. What is your favorite holiday and why? It is close between Christmas & Thanksgiving. I love that time of year & I love the time with family. I love the true meaning of both of them.

7. What is one item you could not live without and why? I honestley can't think of anything.

8. Are you a Black Friday shopper? why or why not? I have attempted shopping black friday & they do have some great deals but I absolutley hate big crowds like that & it just isn't worth it.

Here are my questions to you:

1. If you could go anywhere for a vacation where would you go?
2. What do you like to do for fun?
3. What is your favorite movie?
4. What is something that you hate doing but you have to do it anyway?
5. Are you a morning person or night person?
6. What is your comfort food?
7. What do you do for exercise?
8. What is your favorite season?

Here's who I have tagged. We will see who all does this :)

Dad


1 comment:

  1. I have a ton of pet peeves too. I'm glad you didn't ask me that question or I wouldn't have known where to start! :) I agree about black friday. I'd rather just buy all my stuff online!

    ReplyDelete