Monday, October 18, 2010

Sweet little Emmalyn turned 1. Isn't she just precious!!
P & her scary teeth!
Okay, I know I have said this before but I don't want to be a parent who thinks they have to run their kids all over to everything that is going on. I don't want her to be spoiled & I want her to be able to enjoy the little things. Not have to be entertained all the time. I do want to take advantage of the fun things we have going on around here though.

Here we are at the pumpkin patch. This was a neat deal that the methodist church put on. The money went towards a mission trip that they are planning. A great cause.
Picking out a pumpkin is a hard decision.....
This is it. She chose a little one. We told her she could get a bigger one but that is the one she wanted.
you cutie!
P & mommy painting our pumpkins.
Piper really loved doing this. She kept saying "mommy I love painting".
Posing with our pumpkins....
Cutest kid in the world!

2 comments: