Sunday, October 17, 2010

ladies night/daddy-daughter date night

FRIDAY NIGHT
Beau you are the best dad. Piper will grow up & cherish these moments you have with her. We are so thankful for you!
Beau & Piper went on a date to her choice of McDonalds then they rented How To Train Your Dragon. They both said they had lots of fun!
 It was Ladie's Night & we had a great time! It was the best! We all got to know eachother a little better (for the one's that didn't) Dinner at Rolando's & we had to answer questions about our self & it was crazy some of the things we didn't know. Lots of laughter :)
I also learned that Jacque M. thinks I remind her of the Duggar mom. After she explained herself I realized it was a big complement.  She thinks I am very patient with Piper & am a good mom. Thanks so much!

Shannon, Jacque, & Shaina
 Jana, Stina, & Ruthann
 Cheryl & Amy
 Mandy, Kim, & Cassen
 Cassen, Amanda, Becky
 Jackie C. & Cora
 All 15 of us! fun night at Rolando's

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sad I missed it! It looks like you guys had a blast! Can we plan another one soon please?

    ReplyDelete