Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I really love my family!


The Lord has blessed me with a wonderful family!
Can't take these two anywhere.
Yep P told me she had a baby in her belly.
Posing with our mums we planted a few weeks ago.
Washer's anyone??



Dressing up. You are precious P!

Pretending to be at school. Yep more of her huge imagination!

P put this on & said she was the queen!

One day before dance class. Piper loves her dance class so much. We never imagined her liking it so much.


Me & P love us some popcorn! I remember when I used to bite the hard part off & give her the soft part b/c I didn't want her to choke.

When it is bathtime at night Piper has been going crazy! She gets this huge burst of energy & Beau & I can't help but laugh at her. She is the funniest! She dances crazy & sings.

I love you guys so much! My most favorite time is time with my family. You two are the best & are such a huge blessing to me!!! I thank God for you everyday.

3 comments:

  1. Piper is absolutely precious!! Love her imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Becky! Thanks for following my blog - I'm following yours now, and really enjoy reading yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I love reading yours! I am praying for you & that baby!

    ReplyDelete