Saturday, September 25, 2010

Tinkerbell party with friends

We had a little party to celebrate Piper's upcoming 3rd birthday. We meet with a few of her friends at the church. We were going to go to the park but thanks to the rain we had it at the church. It worked out great though. They are out of order & there is alot but I don't care.

Piper was so excited about putting sprinkles on her cupcakes.
Cheesin' birthday girl :)
Piper, Dean, & Hudson playing with balloons.
Happy birthday to you Piper!
She LOVES this pink ball. Anytime we are at the rock, she asks for this pink ball.

cupcakes!


mmm


 Mommy & the birthday girl!

Daisy & Prarie
Ashley & sweet baby Ellery :)
Kale, Drew, & Shannon. :)

Jasper :)
presents!

cute!
I love watching all the kids help!


She got a new bulldog t-shirt, fancy nancy book, outfit, & shoes, lots of coloring stuff, a snow white puzzle, money, playdough, moondough, a tinkerbell flashlight, & pixo's. She loves it all!
My sweet friends!
Jessica, Erin, Shannon, Amanda, Shaina, Ashley, baby Ellery, & me :)
We finally got all the kids!
Piper, Hudson, Cooper, Dean, Drew, Daisy, Prairie, Marin, Hudson, Paul, Carson, & Kale.
I feel very blessed to have all the mommas & kids in my life. I am thankful Piper has such good friends! Love you all!!

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun!! You throw a great party!! Happy Birthday Ms Piper!!

    ReplyDelete