Monday, August 23, 2010

Trusting in God

"Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."' Heb. 13:5

I am so glad to know the Lord will never leave me. He is teaching us so much right now. We are at a point where we don't know what to do. All we have is to trust in him. That is ALL we have. It is so hard but we know He has a plan. We have been going through such a hard time. We have no one here. One thing is true, it has brought our family closer together. Just leaning on eachother & giving it all to the Lord.

Today is our due date for baby #2 that we lost. On top of that my allergies are killing me. Beau says it is the ragweed & I get like this at this time every year. I guess I don't pay that much attention.

We are praying on where we are supposed to be right now. We know we are at the right church but don't know what we are supposed to be doing. Our hearts have been heavy.

"But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who deligently seek Him. " Heb. 11:6

Thank you Lord for shaping me & molding me into the person you want me to be. Do what you have to do. Amen!

1 comment:

  1. Becky, I have been praying for you and your sweet family.. Not for any particular reason, its just been heavy on my heart... You will never know how much I appreciate you! You hit it dead on thanking Him for the person He has molded you to be because you are a true blessing!! You inspire me daily, and I hope one day I can touch people in such a positive way as you. I will always be here for you no matter what...If you ever need to talk I am here. Always. I am so sorry you are going through such a hard time.. I will definitely keep praying! :)

    ReplyDelete