Saturday, July 31, 2010

Naughty or Nice Award.

Thank you Valerie for this lovely award!!! I am going to have to say both. I try & be good but I mess up all the time!

Questions to answer:

1.What is the silliest prank you ever played on someone?
I would have to say new years eve about 3 years ago. Beau, our friend Bre, & myself knocked on our friends window at midnight. They called the cops & we hid out in our house until we could tell them it was us. They also had a gun but we had already taken off. Yeah pretty bad. Didn't think it would be like that.

2. If you could take a trip anywhere out of the country where would you go? Why?
I want to go to Italy or someplace romantic.

3. Who plays the most influential role in your life?
My husband for sure. My grandma Faye is a big one too. She is such a loving person.

4. Are you ok with your significant other being friends with an ex?
Neither of us keep in contact but no we don't remain friends with them....We have nothing against any of them either.

5. Favorite candle scent?
I really love fall scents, like baked apple, cinnomon, & scents like that.

6. Next movie you're excited about seeing?
I honestly can't think of one....

7. You must ban one word from the dictionary and all usage, to be no longer uttered or written. What word do you ban?
I really don't like the words stupid, reatard, & shut up. People use them alot & they are just not nice.

8. Do you have any relatives in jail?
Not that I know of at the time. :)

9. What crazy fads were popular when you were a teenager?
I remember wearing tall socks in basketball. That's all i can remember.

10. Have you ever been mentioned in a newspaper or on TV?
in the newspaper. Marraige announcements & sadly.........tickets.


I am suppose to pass this award on to my blogging friends.....Copy & answer questions.

Ashley at "Two Cute"
Shaina at "The Many Meeks"
Cora at "Keeping up with Cora"
Kacee at "Life in my Arc"
Brittany at "PJ & Brittany"
Aimee at "The Brinkley Bunch"
Nichole at "The Yates family"
Shanna at "Our Family"
Rendy at "Confessions of a Pastor's Wife"

I did 9 of them. That's pretty good :)

Thanks again Valerie!!!! I think you are amazingly nice!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I will have to get on this! I so wore the long socks for basketball too!! :)

    ReplyDelete