Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fathers Day & Antlers Homecoming


I had one of the best weekends. I got to visit with so much family & we just had a great time. We went to Antlers for Homecoming. It's something the small towns around there do every year & it's when everyone celebrates their class reunion. They have a street dance, a parade, & different things throughout the town.


We gave Beau his Fathers Day gift before we left.

My dad, Britney, Jamie, & Sarah sang at the gospel singing. It was funny b/c somehow they had the mic's messed up & you could really hear Jamie. She was singing loud! I said she was in the spirit. :)
Michael & Piper at the turtle races. This wasn't even 8 yet & it is already SO hot!!
Aunt Barbra & Gavin. This is one sweet baby!

Piper & Garrett waiting for the races to start.

Michael :)



Here they go. Our turtles didn't win but it's okay. The kids had fun anyway.

Here comes the parade.

Michael didn't like the LOUD sirens! After they went by he was good & having fun!

Got her candy bucket ready.

After a while Piper & Michael got really good at running out to get the candy.

Brenda & Justin

Aunt Liz & Uncle Bob

We hung out at aunt Liz's after the parade & swam & had a great time.

We also went & watched my dad & sisters sing at the gospel singing. They did great! Then we went to the street dance & went to Shannon & Lisa's & hang out with them Saturday night. We had a great time.


Here is Beau with his cheesecake for fathers day.


Sunday we hung out with dad & the family. We ate Brisket, swam & played a bean bag game. It was lots of fun. Dad & I played against Beau & Hank. Dad & I won 3 out of 4! YEAH!


Here is Piper helping grandpa pick veggies out of the garden. She called the green beans "green bean tomatoes." HA!

This is so sweet! Piper loved this!!

Me & my little sister Sarah

Came home Monday evening (without Piper) & Beau & I went to an awards dinner for his work. We had a great time.

I am so thankful for the wonderful people God has put in my life. I am so blessed!



3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good time. I love the turtle race picture-that looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good Becky!
    I LOVE the coffee cup you got Beau!
    I hope he had a great Father's Day and I am so glad you guys had a good time! You have to come canoeing with us next time! We missed you two!

    ReplyDelete