Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I love playdates..

Went to the park with some friends today. The kids rode the train. Piper absolutley LOVED it! She is such a big girl! :) She really loves to swing & she wants to go high!

We also went to Chic fila. Pipers favorite. She wouldn't go up in the play thing like she use to. I guess she is going through another one of her stages....
I don't know what I will do when this girl goes to school. We have gotten to spend so much time together & I will never forget it! I am grateful for my husband for letting me & God for taking care of us.
As we were waiting in line for the train Piper got knocked over by some middle school kids. When Beau got home she kept saying it over & over. "those kids ran over me." We told her that we forgive those kids though. Beau asked her if momma got on to them. She said yes.
Piper & Drew, they kept saying "choo choo, all aboard!"
FUN FUN!
Prairie, Daisy, & Jessica
All the kiddos!
Kale, Cooper, Dean, Piper, Prairie, Daisy, & Drew.
The mommas!
Shannon, Ashley, me, & Jessica

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a great time. I am so sorry I had to miss!

    ReplyDelete