Monday, May 3, 2010

Had a fun weekend with dad & the family

My dad & the family came up to our house for the wknd. Here is Piper & Jamie eating cheerios.
The girsl playing in the sandbox.
Sarah & Piper
getting ready to eat. Dad made some awesome steaks!

My brother & dad.
Dad
We played miniture golf. We played Okies vs Arkies (me & dad against Beau & Amy) Okies won of course! :)
The girls :)
Jamie & Sarah
Praying. :)
Dad & Amy suprised Beau with a birthday cake & we had homemade icecream to go along with the steaks, baked potatoes, corn on the cob, salad, & rolls! MMMM
Thank you Hank for the Ice cream maker!! I am so excited!
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

2 comments:

  1. We had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did too! & I stole these pictures from Amy!

    ReplyDelete