Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hackett Zoo

Today my friend Ashley & I took Piper, Dean, & Cooper to the Hackett Zoo, the park, & we ate at La Fiesta. The Zoo was pretty neat. Better than what I had expected.

Cooper, Piper, & Dean. These 3 are great friends!
They had fun feeding the animals. Cooper & Dean weren't scared. Piper on the other hand wasn't having any part in letting the animals eat out of her hand. She just threw the food at them.
They liked the little goats running around but a rooster "attacked" Dean.

I think they had fun! They said they did anyway.
Piper thinking "no, I am not letting it eat out of my hand."
"there's the food I threw right there goat."
Not sure what these are....
Piper got this close to feeding it then threw the food at it.

Snack time at the park!

We had a great day with our friends but are completley worn out! Thank you Lord for great friends!
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

5 comments:

  1. They are so cute. What a fun day! I just love the name Piper, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It fits her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW, that baby looks so sweet! I love her very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you do! She is perfect. I am so blessed!

    ReplyDelete