Sunday, May 16, 2010

Drive-In Movie

Lastnight the 3 of us went to Poteau to the Drive-in. They played "Furry Vengance" (cute) & "Date Night" (good). We had so much fun & Piper was WAY excited!! She did so good & loved watching a movie outside. The only thing I don't like is that they can't start the movie until late so we got home late. We threw the football, Piper colored, great times! This is going to be a new family tradition.
Waiting for the movie to start.

Okay so this was the first time I had been to the drive in since me & RM almost died! It was me, Beau, RM, & GL. I had just had my knee surgery so it was probably the begining of June 2006. We were in our truck. RM & I were in the back of the truck. We were the 1st ones there. Another car got there & just so happen to park in the front row in front of us.Well our truck started rolling down the hill. Beau tried jumping in the truck but the door slammed him down on the ground. Thank God he did not get ran over. We just so happen to hit that vehichle in front of us. I couldn't jump out b/c I couldn't even walk yet. I was still on crutches. RM didn't jump out b/c I couldn't. (that was too sweet). A mom, a dad, & a little boy in carseat were in front of us & thankfully they were ok. It scared the little boy. Me & RM were crying. We just can't imagine what would have happened if that car was not parked in front of us! It could have been so much worse than what it was & I am so thankful God was watching over us!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Piper said "momma I wanna take a picture with you".
Finish it off with a little video of P singing HIHO & saying her memory verse :)
video

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

2 comments: