Monday, May 10, 2010

Do you know what this is??

When you buy new earrings this is the back of it. I was soaking in the hot bathtub & Beau comes in paniced asking how many earrings were in this box. Piper said something was in her ear. I looked & sure enough....
It was this little plastic thing. I poured peroxide in her ear to try & get it out. It didn't work so I got tweezers & finally got it out. She seems to be okay. Hopefully no damage!!

~Here is something crazy. I had a missed call from my mom right as it happened. I called her back later & she said she had this weird feeling she needed to call. That is crazy!! Glad it wasn't too serious!

~When I was little my grandpa was watching me & I stuck a rubberband in my mouth & he had to pull it out of my throat. He loved telling that story. When Beau was little he stuck a star sticker up his nose! HA!

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got that out!! My sister used to hide her medicine in her nose!

    ReplyDelete