Monday, April 26, 2010

We had a productive day.

Beau went to work at Burton's while Piper & I went to Wal-mart in Fort Smith. Beau then went to get Piper's new swing set that finally came in 2 weeks later.

I started helping him put it together. After about 10 minutes I was done!
Beau decided he needed help so he would have Jared come over & help him. Meanwhile he cut down a bush for miss Dorthy, our neighbor. Sweet lady!
I planted 2 tomatoe plants & some squash! So excited!
Piper decided she was going to help daddy. HA!
Then I took dinner to Dusty & Cora.
Planted some flowers.
Then Jared came over to help.
It got to dark. Swing set- Not finished.....
Got a lot done but still lots to do! Like clean my house for instance!

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed that you are planting a garden!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a small one. Tomatoes & Squash :) I did tomatoes a few years ago & did really well! don't know why I haven't done them since.

    ReplyDelete