Monday, April 26, 2010

Refresher

We had the Women's Conference this weekend. It truely was a blessing! I got to greet which I LOVE doing!

I got to pray with a friend who has been on my heart so much. We both prayed for eachother & I think I may have been on her heart just as much. She said the sweetest prayer & we were both in tears. We are going through similar situations & it was AMAZING seeing God work through it all.

John 11:15 "These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full."

Remember to pray for specific things

Recognize your weakness, that is where Satan will attack you.

What struggles do you have that keeps you from getting close to God? Are you willing to give that up to God?

How you think of your husband through the day is how you will think of him when he gets home.

Show your husband the love of God....Don't nag

Ask God: "How can I serve you Lord & who needs to know about you??

If you don't have God 1st as your bestfriend you won't be satisfied.

Don't expect your relationship with a friend to be like your relationship with the Lord. People will fail you. We are only human.

Make sure you are always reading through God's word (VERY IMPORTANT:))

Make eternal investments.

Be available & be a good listener.

Pray for times to be alone with someone who is not saved.

Recognize what God is doing in your life & praise Him for it!

Elroy-The God who sees me

Everything we do in the Lord is an act of worship.

Find people who are lost & build a relationship with them.

Encourage people in the Lord.

"Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has a given Spirit as a guarantee." 2 Cor. 5:5

We need to invest ourselves in other people.


free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

1 comment: