Friday, April 30, 2010

My God is so good!

The last 4 months has been a huge eye opener for me. I am realizing things about God & how much He loves me. I am such a big planner. I always have things planned out. Although I know that it doesn't matter what I plan b/c God has a plan for me. I plan thinking it will go accordingly. I have prayed & prayed & the certain thing I prayed for hasn't came true. I don't know why. Lastnight I cried for it. I prayed some more & I told God He is still SO good. I meant it. Today, for once I felt content. I am okay with it. I know with all my heart that God has something so good for me. I know that God really is SO GOOD!!! I am actually pretty excited for His plans. I am also very thankful for what I have. Very thankful!!!

"A man's heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps." Prov. 16:9
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment