Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Funny story-Prayer request

Okay, so I have been throwing up & had diarhia. (sorry TMI) It is aweful! We had signed up to make meals for the Nolens lastnight. I was so sick that I couldn't do it so we decided that I would walk Beau through it. Beau has cooked maybe 3 times since we have been married (he's spoiled). He got everything ready (chicken spaghetti) to take to them. He got home & realized he forgot to put the chicken in it! OMG! We didn't know what to do. You can't eat chicken spaghetti without chicken. We put it in a baggy & he took it too them b/c they had to bake it a little bit first anyway. O my! I thought this story was too funny not to tell :) I love my husband!

Prayer:
My brother went back to Tulsa today to the foot dr. He should be walking some by now. It has been over 10 weeks. They now told him that he broke his foot in different places & now he has to see another dr. My brother has been through too much already. This means possibly surgery. I am very upset b/c this should have already been taken care of.

Also, please keep praying for Danny. Joshua told Beau he could go see him yesterday & I know that meant alot to Beau. It was hard. Please pray for Judy & the rest of the family. They all need it so bad.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you have been so sick and about your brother.

    Funny story though about the spaghetti. If you had made it for us, I probably wouldn't have even noticed their wasn't chicken in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Ashley, you are one of the most un observant people I know :)

    ReplyDelete