Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl Pary 2010

Our lifegroup got together lastnight for our 2nd annual Super Bowl party at the Green's house. The New Orlean Saints vs. the Indianapolis Colts. I hated not having a team to root for. Usually there is a team I like or dislike. My cowboys & vikings were out so I didn't care too much. I have always like Peyton Manning but didn't mind the Saints winning b/c they have never won a super bowl. I like Drew Brees too. The Saints won!
Me & Shannon
Gilbert & Kim
Cora & Dusty
Cassen, Amanda, Cully, & Amanda's brother not sure what his name is.
Sweet Angela
Brian, Lawson, & Jennifer
Jacque & Aaron
Sweet Brooks!
Jeff (our new Edge service pastor & FBC associate pastor) & Glen our lifegroup leader.
Jana & Jason our hosts

Piper & Drew in the firetruck. Don't ya love Drew's big smile! :)
watching the game

Cameron, Peyton, & Piper being still for a minute with big smiles!
Beau my poser!
O my goodness! GOOBERS!!
Another great night with great friends!
If you're part of our group & weren't there, we missed ya!

1 comment: