Tuesday, February 23, 2010

my birthday

was great yesterday. Beau & Piper got me a cast iron skillet. They also took me to eat at Market Place. It was a perfect day for soup & salad! Thursday my sweet friend is taking me to get a pedicure for my birthday. I am so excited!!!

While we were eating lastnight Piper looked at me across the table & randomly said " I love you". It seriously melted my heart! Then a few minutes later she looks at me & says "happy birthday mommy". She is absolutley the greatest thing I have ever seen!

She loves Bow's in her hair!

When she has her jacket on, it has to be zipped or buttoned!

I would do anything for this little girl!

Everyday I tell her how much Jesus loves her although I can't even phathom it.

2 comments:

  1. Love hearing your love for Piper through your post. Cherish every minute with her and tell her often the love the Lord has for her!

    You are a great mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry I didnt wish you a Happy Birthday!!! So glad you are having a great one with lots of celebrations!

    ReplyDelete