Saturday, January 30, 2010

Spankings...

I am just going to say, I am all about spanking. Not all the time & not beating. I was in a group on babycenter.com & someone made a post about spankings. In my siggy I have that I love Jesus. I wrote that I support spanking. Someone wrote "I don't know how violence & loving Jesus go together". I politely said I could give her bible verses. Anyway now I can truely see what is wrong with the world today. Little ones don't get spankings. Moms feel bad so they don't spank them & it is teaching them violence.

" Do not withhold correction from a child, For if you beat him with a rod, he will not die. You shall beat him with a rod, And deliver his soul from hell." Prov. 23:13-14. God says if we love our children we will spank them.

"The rod rebuke give wisdom, but a child left to himself brings shame to his mother. "Prov. 29:15.

I believe that God wants us to spank our children. It is hard sometimes but we have to & I think these verses show that they pay off....

No comments:

Post a Comment