Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

We had a little get together with friends at our house for New Years. It was great! The girls hung out & visited for a while while the guys watched a movie.
All the girls! I love all these girls so much! I am thankful for them!
We played some Guesstures. The girls dominated! We were awesome! Sorry guys!

The ones that made it to midnight. Drinking our sparkling grape juice. I love it!
I am very excited about this new year. Can't wait to see what God has planned. Seriously!
I think my New Years resolution is going to be to help those in need. I always say I want to but never actually do it. I think it is hard to find people but I know they are all around me. Please pray for me to find my opportunity & to fulfill Gods plan & not my own. I want to be pro-active.

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun!! Thanks for having us over-we are so thankful for you guys too!!

    ReplyDelete