Wednesday, December 2, 2009

wanna know...

....what I have been doing today.....

I made these bows. I am not very good but I am trying.
I also finished this Christmas wreath. :)
Wanna know what I should be doing??? You should see my dirty house. Can't wait till Beau gets home to see that I have not did much the last 3 days me & P have been home.


Lastnight I made this chicken.
Crunchy Onion Chicken
4 boneless skinless chicken breast
2 C french fried onions
2 tbls flour
1 egg beaten
~crush french fried onions in a ziplock bag with flour
~dip chicken in beaten egg
~Coat chicken with onion & flour
bake at 400 for 20

So easy! Beau really liked it!

Tonight it is chili! Then me & P are going to watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" while Beau goes to church.....

Okay, going to clean some more before Beau gets home :)
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment