Thursday, December 17, 2009

Prayer Request

Please pray for Danny Burton. He has some tumors in his body. It is a pretty bad deal. We know that Christ can do anything! God is so good! I am praying for healing over Danny Burton. A man that was always there for my husband. He means so much to Beau. Danny & Judy even let me live with them before Beau & I got married & he did our wedding. I know he means a lot to a lot of people. Please pray also for his family.

Also please pray for my grandma Faye. She is actually getting out of the hospital today. Her blood pressure has been unstable & they aren't sure what is going on. I pray they find out what is going on & that she is okay. She is one of the best women you could ever meet!
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment