Friday, December 18, 2009

picture of the house

Or what was a house. I have had so many phone calls & so many comments today. I am so thankful for everyone that is praying! There is nothing left to this house & the refrigerator was in a tree. God was with them!!! I am so grateful!
You know it's not good when you get a phone call at 1:30 in the morning hearing "Becky there's been an accident."

My uncle Windale is doing pretty good. He may get to come home today. He is in alot of pain & has some stitches.

My brother is still in Tulsa. The did some scrubbing on him today. (Ouch) He has 3rd degree burns on his right arm & on his side. Please keep praying. He is in a lot of pain. His ribs hurt & he has a broken foot. He has quite a bit of places with burns. His back, face, belly, arm, & sides for sure. Tomorrow he will have surgery. He will have a some skin grafts done. He really needs prayer. Beau & I will be headed up there soon.

I cannot quit thanking God for being there with my uncle & brother. I cry everytime I think about what has happened. Everyone is tired, my uncle & brother are in pain. Please please keep the prayers coming. I couldn't imagine life without either of those two.

Please keep praying for Danny Burton too. The family needs wisdom on what decisions to make. God can still heal Danny.

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for all of you Becky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so heart breaking. It is a miracle they are okay. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete