Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dillishaw Christmas

Here are a few pics from our Christmas with my mom's side of the family. We had a great time. Ate lots of food, played games, & just visited.
Piper & Destine
Aunt Liz & Piper. :D I love the chocolate all over Piper's face!
Piper & Aunt Jane
Katlin
My cousin Zach
Uncle Randy & Beau
Piper & Garrett messing with the ornaments on the tree.
Aunt Bonnie & Gavin.
Timmy & Ashley (cousins)
Aunt Jane & Grandma Faye
Beau & Uncle Windale (nap time!)
I love my family! Can't say how thankful I am that my uncle Windale & Hank made it through a MIRACLE & were able to be with us. God really showed himself in that situation. AMAZING
By the way, I don't have any pictures of my brother from this trip. He doesn't like having his picture made especially after what happened. I have to tell you how GOOD he looks! You can't even tell his face was burned. He is hurting very bad & my uncle's back is still hurting badly. Please continue to pray for both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment