Friday, December 4, 2009

christmas photo shoot

A couple of days ago I tried to do a little photo shoot with Piper for our Christmas cards....It went a little something like this.....


cute but not for a card.

NOPE
Definatley not!
Seriously?
wow!
I like this but didn't chose this one.
I decided to bribe her. Told her she could have a piece of candy.
She accepted but this is still what I got.
Needless to say, she didn't get candy.
Now I am frustrated.
I am about to give up.
I still love her.
Someone was full of it this day.
OMG!
I am done!
This is what I went with.....Geez!


That is not even all of them. Only posted some. What a mess she is!



free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

2 comments:

  1. OMG! That had me cracking up! What a doll she is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! We bribed the boys with vanilla wafers for ours! :)

    ReplyDelete