Saturday, November 21, 2009

PJ & Brittany

First of all I just want to say that we are so excited to get to spend Thanksgiving with you guys!!

I am a little nervous about being in charge of Thanksgiving this year. I am excited that Brittany said she would help. :)

Here is what I have been planning on making.....

Turkey & Dressing
turkey gravy
mashed potatoes
rolls
greenbean casserole
broccli rice & cheese casserole
corn
cranberry
deviled eggs
apple pie
pumpkin pie
choc chip cookies
cherry cheesecake
oreo pudding pie
If there is anything else ya'll would like let me know :) Can't wait!!!
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

1 comment:

  1. That sounds great to us! We are excited too! Don't be nervous, if we ruin it we can always go to Furr's! But I am sure it will all be great! Other than Thanksgiving, are there any plans while we are there?

    ReplyDelete