Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope all my blogger friends have a Happy Thanksgiving!

I know I have so much to be thankful for!

~Jesus & my salvation A God who loves me more than I could ever imagine! A God who is in control of everything & takes care of me & gets me through everything!
~Beau who is the best! A hard worker & someone who loves the Lord. He takes care of me & Piper. I couldn't ask for a better husband.
~Piper my little princess with an attitude. She makes me so happy! She is so smart & just absolutley wonderful! Her sweet smile melts my heart!
~a home
~a bed to sleep in
~never going hungry
~kids I babysit
~my big wonderful family
~Beau's family that is coming in
~my great friends

....I could really go on! I am so thankful. The Lord really takes care of me & I know he loves me so much!

Thank you JESUS!!
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment