Tuesday, October 13, 2009

When Shaina showed up this morning to bring me the boys, this is what she found!!! UGH! We were both scared & didn't know what to do! I put Beau's big shoe over it so she could come in out of the rain with out this giant spider jumping on her. She & the kids got in the house safely! ;) Neither of us wanted to kill it b/c we thought it would jump on us. After she left I got some cleaner with bleach & eventually scared it away!
Is this a trantula???
Here is my wreath I made :)


BIG GIRL BED DAY 2:
lastnight I went to check on Piper like I always do before I go to bed. She was asleep on the floor! My poor baby! I don't know how it happened :( I put her back up & tried to scoot her as far away from the otherside so if she rolled she wouldn't fall.
Today at nap time I had to get on to her a couple times to get back in her bed. She finally went to sleep. I guess she is starting to figure it out :)
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

4 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me with that spider?????? I am scared just from the picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Ashley! It was very scary! We saw our lives flashin before us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH NO....that was a big spider! I am not so sure about coming to see you now if I might run into THAT thing. I am deathly afraid of spiders. PJ would have had to come home and take care of that one for me. Ewe, I am jigging out just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brittany, it was aweful! I think I killed it though. I think it went off & died with all the bleach I sprayed it with. We have seen spiders in our house but not ever one that big. & it was actually outside :)

    ReplyDelete